Sunday, December 31, 2017
Friday, December 29, 2017
Saturday, December 23, 2017
Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Our "guests" need to work a little harder.
Because of the holidays, the next Tuesday shot gun shoot will be on 01/09. For the active shooters, bring a box of clays & that should hold us for the year with what we have now. If anyone wants to shoot before then, I have the manual thrower that’s available any time – just come by or give me a call. A Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all. Cheers, Gary
Thursday, December 7, 2017
Monday, December 4, 2017
Saturday, December 2, 2017
Thanks to Gary, Tony, Bonnie, Chris, and Mark for painting this morning.Thanks to Eric Skinner for donating two buckets of paint.
Tony rolled a tan primer on the roof. Bonnie and Mark rolled white on the inside. Gary, Chris, and I rolled gray primer on the outside.
Targets and steel will be locked inside Mabel. Shotgun clays and the thrower will be inside.The padlock door code is "2500" on all the padlocks.
The loan balance on Mabel is down to $800. Thank you for the donations.
Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Friday, December 1, 2017
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Monday, November 27, 2017
Friday, November 24, 2017
Monday, November 20, 2017
Sunday, November 19, 2017
Saturday, November 18, 2017
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Sunday, November 12, 2017
They can be picked up on Wednesday, November 15, 2-4pm at Bonnie's house, 3903 Pelican Way.
Be sure to stop by - Bonnie & Pat are serving Margarita, selling t-shirts and will have the new Range insulated cups on display.
Haven't signed up, but want a Margarita — stop on by, there should be plenty!
Friday, November 10, 2017
Our friends at Shooters Alley are celebrating a special day honoring veterans on Saturday, November 11 from 9am to 7pm.
All veterans shoot free all day. There will be a gun giveaway! They serve an awesome lunch - and have the best burgers in the RGV.
The weather is still cool, so go early, have lunch and get some trigger time!
Shooters Alley Indoor Range, 1101 West Mile 2 Road, Mission TX 78574
Thursday, November 9, 2017
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
Sunday, November 5, 2017
Saturday, November 4, 2017
Cash on hand as of 3/27/17
NRL22 scores (10/30)
Tee shirt sales (11/4)
Range Registrations (11/4)
Foam backers & donuts (11/4)
Herbicide, battery, lock (11/4)
November Porta-Pottie 11/4)
Cash on hand as of 11/4/17
- Match is 3 rounds, 2 back to back, and a final. Score for match is total of all 3 rounds.
- NO COACHING – Shooter is responsible for hitting correct target, spotting misses, doping wind, etc...
- No scores will be announced until the end of the match.
- Matches start at 1:00 pm, Safety briefing starts at 12:30 pm.
- Matches are held the first Wednesday and the third Sunday of the month.
- All KYL General safety rules must be followed.
- Eye and Hearing protection is required for all shooters and spectators.
- All firearms will be 22 long rifle rimfire, shooting LEAD BULLETS ONLY.
- Chamber flags must be used.
- All new shooters must show up ½ hour early for Safety Briefing.
- Minimum age is 18 years old.
- All Match participants must sign Waiver during sign in.
- Chamber Flags are available from Match Officials
- Always keep firearms pointed in a safe direction
- Always keep finger off trigger until ready to shoot
- Always keep firearm unloaded until ready to shoot
- Hearing and eye protection are required for both Match participants and spectators
- Do not use drugs or alcohol before or while shooting Smoking is not allowed on NCRGC property
Thursday, November 2, 2017
da Range 2017-2018 Range Registration is this Saturday. You need the waiver form, please print out, initial and sign the form and bring with you to registration.
We have four dozen donuts. Bring your coffee!New badges are being issued and we have a new safety video.AGENDA
9:00 Registration starts
9:30 Range Updates and 2017-2018 programs
10:00 Range Safety Video
10:30 Range Updates and 2017-2018 programs (repeat)
All shooters are required to sign the gun range waiver.
We are collecting the range maintenance fee:
$35. single shooter, $50 for family. Cash and exact change please.Dortha Hall will be displaying and taking orders on some really nice da Range insulated mugsand we will have our t-shirts for sale as wellAll shooters are required to watch the Range Safety Video before receiving their 2017-2018 Range Badge.We have a second registration on 21 November.Welcome to Marvin & Belinda Wade, our new, local, gun dealers. They will be introduced Saturday morning.See you Saturday.
Monday, October 30, 2017
It was a brisk start to the morning but ended up being perfect.
Da Range is in perfect condition for shooting.... thanks to the guys who have been coming down and preparing the range for this winter!
Thanks to John and Tony for coming down, RSO and scorekeeper. Bonnie made a batch of brownies, all in all it was a great start.
Every Monday we will be practicing, actually almost every morning at 8AM this group of die-hards has been getting familiar with this type of precision shooting.
|Shooting as the sun rises was a first!|
|Pat Stewart only had a day to practice! Nice Shooting Pat!|
|Five stages, each from different positions really gave this group a challenge|
|Tony Knitter didn't shoot, but kept our scores in order! Thanks Tony!|
|Keith came every morning prior to the shoot to practice - and it paid off!|
|Mark Hall is patiently waiting for the arrival of his new rifle!!|
|A perfect day for a shoot!|
|Shooting Weak Hand - a first for all these shooters!|
|David McGavic was highest shoring "Base" Shooter|
|Judy was only 8 points behind her husband!|